Craigslist can be a source of daily leads and potential sales if used right. When I first started on Craigslist, my posts were getting removed at an alarming rate. But I really wanted to figure this free advertising source out. I knew people were getting results from Craigslist so I was determined to figure this out.
This is a summary of the tips from the video:
- Only post 2 times per day in different cities/areas
- Post only in your state or surrounding states
- Do not post the same ad in the same day
- Post in the job offered section
- Post in the marketing/advertising/pr section
- Do not imply that this is a job of any type
- The less detail you say about your opportunity, the better (yet still be enticing for people to go to your site or call you)
Here is an additional resource:
In the comments below, let me know of any tips that you have found success with on Craigslist.
Get Recent Blog Posts
Get e-mailed recent blog posts on a regular basis; you can expect business tips, life hacks, inspirational and motivational, and opportunity